Did you ever wonder what makes agents say a male model has “the Look?” Believe it or not, most agents, casting directors, and designers narrowed it down to five different features.
Very few, if any, male models are born with all five features. Wondering what makes a male model a “top model” in the industry? Experts say it’s these features below.
- A strong jawline. Surgeons have been accomplishing this with Juvederm, or with jaw implants.
- Highly defined cheekbones. Models have been improving their camera-ready cheekbones by getting injectables like Voluma, Juvederm Ultra Plus, or permanent cheek implants.
- Square chins. Permanent chin implants, Radiesse, or Juvederm Ultra Plus can help make this happen.
- Slender cheeks. You can get this via a buccal fat pad reduction, which requires no incision.
- Fuller lips. Juvederm Ultra has long been the way male models get this oft-coveted feature.
Whether you’re a male model or just want to look like one, these five upgrades can help you bring your looks to a new level. If you want to bring your career to the next level, it’s time to talk to a doctor for help.
Get 6 Pack Abs This NFL Season, 5 Top Medical Aesthetic Procedures For Males, Facelifts For Men In Chicago, Find A Doctor, Rebuilding Your Body, Male Model Make Over Procedure Model Make Over Surgery For Men, Buccal Fat Removal For Men, Body Suit Abdominal Front Zipper