This infographic was made by Dr. Douglas Steinbrech to help men visualize some of the facts and treatments for men suffering from gynecomastia. More commonly known as “man boobs,” gynecomastia is the enlargement of the glandular tissue of the male breast.
It can happen for a variety of reasons, including drug use, hormonal imbalances, aging, or even chemotherapy. You are not at fault if you get gynecomastia. This is a condition that can affect anyone. As of right now, gynecomastia is the fourth most common male plastic surgery treatment. Over 26,000 gynecomastia surgeries were performed in America in 2014 alone. That number continues to increase as more men choose to take back their manhood.
For years, men struggled with the shame and embarrassment from gynecomastia. It was just accepted that there would be no cure. This condition creates serious self-esteem and body issues. However, that’s not the worst of it.
Gynecomastia can cause chronic pain by leaving painful lumps and even open sores under the nipple. Most of the time, symptoms start with breast development, then lead to bloody nipple discharge and tenderness. It can be extremely confusing for those with it, to say the least.
Dr. Steinbrech’s expertise for curing gynecomastia is renowned throughout the world. He helped create, or personally created over 50 peer-reviewed publications. He’s also a regular speaker on the topic. That’s why the men who want to ensure they get the best treatment go to him.
- • Medication: Doctors may offer medicines that block the effects of estrogen in men
- • Surgery: Male breast reduction surgery remains the most popular option to remove excess breast tissue from your chest.
- • Mild Gynecomastia: Usually treated with liposuction (incision hidden in armpit)
- • Moderate Gynecomastia: Usually treated with excision of fibers gland (small incision) and liposuction
- • Severe Gynecomastia: Requires a full Chest Lift
Gynecomastia Surgery Breakdown
- • Results Lifespan: Permanent
- • Full Recovery Time: Up to 6 weeks
- • Pricing (nationwide average): $5,425 – $8,500, based on location and severity
- • Post-op pain: 4/10 (1 – Excruciatingly Unbearable; 10 – Mild)
Dermal Fillers By Dr Steinbrech, Bodybanking Gallery, Upper And Lower Eyelifts For Men, Love Handles Gallery, Chin Augmentation For Men In West Palm Beach, Compression Garment Short Neck, Nyc Pride 2017, Gynecomastia Treatment For San Francisco Men