Vitamin C Serum for fine lines and wrinkles
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. C E Ferulic is now proven to reduce combined oxidative damage generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution, and diesel engine exhaust by up to 41%. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
- Increases firmness by up to 37%¹
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines by up to 27%¹
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles by up to 36%¹
- Enhances skin radiance by up to 44%¹
- Demonstrated to provide 8x the skin’s natural environmental protection¹
- Reduces up to 48% of potential damage from free radicals formed by pollution, the sun and metals²
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
- TSA Approved
1 PROTOCOL: 12-week clinical study conducted on 55 female subjects ages 45–60 (USA, 2013). Percentages reported are average results.
2 PROTOCOL: a 4-day double-blinded clinical study was conducted on the back of 15 female subjects aged 18-40 years. During the 4 consecutive days, the back test zones were treated daily with or without C E Ferulic, followed by with and without 2 hours of PM and 5 minutes of UV daily exposure. Skin samples were collected for 4 hydroxynonenal (4HNE) protein analysis at the end of the study. Sunlight interacts with oxygen or molecules in skin to form free radicals. C E Ferulic does not contain sunscreen.