Fat Injection (Body)
Fat Injections (Body)
Considering that body fat is known for a great tissue filler material, the concept of male fat injections involves the transferring of fat from one area to another. Fat injections can be used to specifically fill and shape areas of the face and body for male patients. Fat injection is not permanent, and therefore requires maintenance, which your doctor discusses with you during your consultation.
How It Works
The donor area and the treatment area are first injected with local anesthetic. Fluids are then injected into the donor site to enable collection. Once the fat is injected, it is then placed in a syringe and processed to be cleaned. Finally, the desired area for the fat to be injected is chosen. The amount of fat injected into the body must be greater than the amount needed, (as fat absorbs into the body) extra fat cells allow for the right amount of volume for your desired final result.
The Benefits of Male Fat Injections:
- Body fat is a natural filler
- Time of procedure is an average 1 hour
- Injections may last anywhere from a few months to permanently
- There is little to no downtime or disruption in daily routine
- Any discomfort is minimal
- Because fat is from the patient’s own body, no pre-testing is required, and the fat cannot be rejected
- Good alternative if the patient is allergic to bovine collagen.
- Cost effective if combined with another procedure like kyphoplasty (liposuction)
What to Consider
Permanence of results vary for each
Side effects of minor swelling and bruising may occur; however, they typically subside after two days
For more information about fat injections for men, please give our office a call to set-up a consultation today.
Male Bodybanking Clinic In West Palm Beach, 270 Torso Tuck Surgery , Male Rhinoplasty , Men Facial Fat Injection In San Francisco, Kybella Before And After Gallery Of New York Male Patients , Plastic Surgery Buttock Augmentation