In the office of Dr. Steinbrech, one of the most commonly-requested procedures is BodyBanking. Most patients who have read about Dr. Steinbrech’s work know that this is a procedure that takes body fat from one portion of your body and places it into another as a natural filler. It seems simple enough, right? Well, yes, it is. That’s why it’s so popular.
But, popular as it is, we’re willing to bet you didn’t know these five fascinating facts about BodyBanking.
1. Dr. Steinbrech was the one who developed it. By choosing to undergo BodyBanking at our offices, you’re getting a chance to have the procedure performed by the very person who made it possible. No higher level of expertise exists, which means that you can get the best results money can buy when you trust him with your procedure.
2. It’s the perfect cosmetic solution for people who are allergic to fillers, but want a little extra volume in a few new points. Body fat is totally bio-compatible, which means that you don’t have to worry about a negative reaction due to allergies. No testing is even required to use this.
3. Liposuction with BodyBanking can give you amazing results. Have you been seeking out a toned, svelte physique? Dr. Steinbrech can help you get the more balanced body you want through the use of BodyBanking. By removing fat from unsightly areas and adding volume where your body needs it, you can get the perfect bodybuilder look you’ve always wanted.
4. You can use the body fat harvested during BodyBanking as a facial filler too. Men who have been seeking out a new way to get a little youthful volume in their face will be happy to know that it’s easy enough to do with BodyBanking. With the right application, you can turn back the clock without worry of any form of reaction.
5. Believe it or not, it’s safe, offers minimal side effects, and only takes an hour. One would think that a technique like BodyBanking would have to take a while in order to work—or that you would have to risk serious complications to get the results you want. Nothing could be further from the truth! The vast majority patients who undergo BodyBanking will have no issues involving side effects or complications. More impressively, the procedure takes about an hour and requires minimal downtime.
Are you curious about BodyBanking and what it can do for you? You’re not alone, and thankfully, Dr. Steinbrech is ready to help you out. All you need to do to find out more about this procedure is book a consultation at his easy-to-access office.
Types of Implant Packages, Male Forearm Implants In Chicago, Male Gluteal Augmentation And Buttock Implants In Miami, Male Breast Reduction, Join Our Bodybanking Webinar Presented By Dr Douglas Steinbrech, Calf Implants Boost Body Image, Male Face Before And After Gallery, Liposuction For Men In Chicago